Sunday, July 24, 2011

clean house

The second floor was taken over as a three-room work-room for the last half year, first with Luna, then assorted art shows, and most recently, (which made even walking through nearly impossible): giant puppet building. This is the first week since February I've had a break from projects to be able to put it back in order. I've missed the giraffe, the zebra, and the beautiful refinished floor, which survived the abuse. My two most kick ass sewing machines have even found a place they can be constantly admired. For some reason I can't yet take down the list of puppet tasks for Luna still on the living room door. I think I need to keep at least one toe dipped in the pool of chaos. Too much order makes me uneasy.









1 comment:

monogirl said...

Your floors look beau-tiful.