Saturday, October 06, 2012

come on, rainbow!


There's been a remarkable abundance of them this year. Is it just that I'm getting better at catching them? This one was a rare early morning rainbow that knocked me over when I got out of the car at the beach.

Last week I was working in my studio during tornado warnings. Then I felt it: not tornados, but rainbow weather! I hung out my east facing window and stared hard at the grey sky, until out of the mist a bit of color began to appear. It was the first time I've ever watched a rainbow manifest out of nothing. And it turned into a great big double rainbow all across the sky!


Dozens of my friends in New Haven posted the same picture, and then it was posted by the Big E in Massachusetts. Double rainbow all across New England!



No comments: