Monday, June 20, 2011

movie making

I've been spending way a lot of time making promo videos for Luna's Sea. The show has its own YouTube channel now, Giant Pink Octopus. (I like to pretend I pawn all this work off onto my puppet cast, I feel somehow less overwhelmed!) Here is a new one, much better then the first. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm enjoying figuring these out.

We aren't selling as many tickets as expected, but the reaction from our audience is far beyond what I'd dared hope for. The kids have been completely engaged for all 40 minutes, which I wasn't sure was possible for such a broad age range. I'm getting emails from parents saying their children keep talking about Luna. I'm busting butt to keep this show alive, because I know it's got the wings to fly.




No comments: