Sunday, May 18, 2008

the blog is back

I took the blog offline for a number of good reasons, including that my computer died tragically and it was too much effort to borrow computers to blog. And I just didn't feel like writing for a long time.

I didn't realize it would show a page that said "invited readers only", and that so many dedicated readers would feel slighted by not having been invited. Rest assured, I didn't invite anyone! If you have come back you will see that nothing new has occurred during that time. Well lots has occurred, but it's not written here.

And, something felt wrong between the world and me while the blog was gone. I still don't know if I can manage posts very regularly, but I feel better having it back out there.

Thanks, my friends.

3 comments:

Dawn Alice Rogers said...

Glad to see you back Linda!

Nicole Tadgell said...

Yay, Linda's back! :)

gabe said...

As I paddled up river, I was juggling the words, antinomia arnemetia. No mind no meaning, over and over again; the way a goofy tune refuses to leave your brain's ear.

At the time, I thought it was triggered by some pond-scummy seaweed, amoeba-like substance gently bobbing in the slack tide as the sun set...

Now I know it was your blog calling and I will look forward to reading more!